Leafy cul-de-sac setting for dual-level entertainer
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This charming dual-level home is nestled in an exceptionally idyllic cul-de-sac setting in the lush surrounds of North Balgowlah. With Manly Dam on the doorstep and quiet, leafy streets at every turn, this striking home combines the tranquillity of its bushland setting with ocean and district views, and a family-friendly layout that includes multiple living spaces and private outdoor zones that will appeal to families who love to entertain.
LOVE. A number of living and breakout zones mean this home will suit families of all ages and stages, as well as providing much needed space for home study or work. This beautiful home has been refreshed and is presented in immaculate condition, yet leaves the flexibility to update and add your own creative flourishes. Though this is a tranquil location, it is a high-convenience lifestyle location close to beaches, shops and schools.
• Light, bright and spacious east-facing living room offers uninterrupted views of the ocean and district
• Casual sitting room and dining area feeds through to the kitchen, which opens up via enormous sliding doors to the back yard for easy indoor/outdoor livability
• Outstanding outdoor entertaining with a generous pergola-covered deck and patio as well as a raised lawn and garden beds
• Superb kitchen with tons of bench space, an island bench for casual meals, a dishwasher and concealed laundry
• Additional breakout living zone with study nook, overlooks garden
• Three generous bedrooms upstairs and a fourth bedroom downstairs
• Ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms, built-ins in one
• Bathrooms are on both levels, including a family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• Storage space under the stairs as well as under the house
• Ducted air-conditioning, mix of hardwood and pine floorboards
• Double carport
LIVE. Ideal for families, this tranquil setting is conveniently close to Manly Dam, with many stunning walking and mountain bike trails to enjoy. There is a great set of local shops in North Balgowlah, as well as esteemed schools and bus services to the city. Just down the road is Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre, as well as all of the lifestyle amenities in Balgowlah village.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.