Flexible family residence plus cottage in unbeatable location
FIND. Situated on one of Newport's most pivotal streets and within footsteps of the majesty of Pittwater, this 942.2sqm block is a unique opportunity for investors and families alike. Consisting of a three-bedroom main home and a stunning two-bedroom granny flat with separate access and a private yard, this is a highly versatile home that will cater for dual-living purposes, or to create a welcome income.
LOVE. This is one of the best locations in Newport, moments from Pittwater and close enough to walk to the beach, yet conveniently close to schools, shops and parks. The perfect conditions are in place for renovating or improving this near-level block, with a sunny rear-north aspect.
- Extra wide block with fantastic street frontage
- 1970s brick and timber weatherboard cottage with deck and garden
- The main home featuring floorboards throughout, a modern fireplace, family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Lower level includes ample storage space & workshop, a laundry and an additional WC with external access
- A one-bedroom self-contained studio is also found on the lower level with a kitchenette and bathroom with its own laundry facilities
- High-end contemporary two-bedroom granny flat with a secure yard, carport, and separate access
- Generous off-street parking for both residences
LIVE. This is an absolute cracker of a lifestyle location, with the magic and beauty of Pittwater at your doorstep, and everything that you need within walking distance. It's an easy level stroll to the beach, or if you're looking for dining options, there are a number of popular local restaurants and cafes, including The Newport. For transport options, there is a bus stop almost directly opposite the block, and there are express city buses on Barrenjoey Road.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- This is a fantastic location surrounded by the natural beauty of Pittwater, but close enough to walk to the beach.
- There is so much untapped potential on this block, which is wide, has a sunny north-facing aspect and easy access from the street.
- This is an amazing area for families.
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly & surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
Shopping & Dining:
- Newport village shops, cafes, restaurants & bars
- The Newport
- Warriewood Square
- Newport Public School
- Pittwater High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.