Immaculately redesigned 'Newporter' 150m from Pittwater's shoreline
FIND. Just 150m from the serene shoreline of Pittwater sits this immaculate single level 'Newporter', which has been transformed from an original 1940s cottage into an architect-designed coastal stunner. With flawless custom-built interiors soaking up pure north sun all year around, it's a home that offers modern coastal living in an unbeatable lifestyle location.
LOVE. Revitalised, refined, and cleverly designed… The stylish open floor plan is fresh and seamless, complete with front and rear lawns, hardwood decking and a magnesium pool. Tucked behind a barn door are four impeccably finished bedrooms, including a private master suite (with a garden retreat), and a self-contained guest room. The quality fittings and aesthetics throughout include oak floors; high beam ceilings; skylights; brushed brass tapware; V-joint paneling; Carrara marble; sleek hidden cabinetry; plantation shutters; barn doors, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a wood-burning fireplace. Highlighting ultimate livability is the wall-to-wall glass stacker doors and window servery that opens the entire kitchen/living into year-round poolside entertaining.
- North-facing, renovated single level home with 4 beds and 3 bathrooms (including self-contained guest accommodation)
- Open plan living from front to rear plus versatile playroom/media room/study able to be separated by rebated sliding doors
- Stunning open plan kitchen with oversized Carrara marble island, integrated appliances, two sleek oversized pantries, 900ml oven and gas stove, custom designed servery opens to outdoor bar
- Master suite with ensuite, wall-to-wall hidden wardrobes opening onto sundrenched deck with outdoor shower and level enclosed garden
- Clever and clean custom joinery throughout, with all wardrobes and storage hidden behind panelled walls
- Exquisite high-spec coastal finishes throughout
- Bathrooms immaculately renovated with heated terrazzo floors, walk-in showers, backlit cabinetry and an oversized freestanding bath in the family bathroom
- Wall-to-wall sliding doors, skylights and custom windows throughout
- Brand new magnesium pool with travertine tiles and adjoining pergola
- Near level landscaped lawns front and rear with perfect North to rear aspect
- Internal European laundry with abundant custom cabinetry
- Flat street access, single covered carport with storage and off-street parking
LIVE. Finished to perfection, this home provides a unique opportunity to move in and do nothing but enjoy the idyllic Newport locale. Its position on 'The Avenue' is coveted for its direct access to Pittwater, the marinas, Newport Beach, Bungan surf break, local schools, Newport Village and cafes. Transport includes buses from Barrenjoey Road, while the express city B-line and Mona Vale amenities are a short drive.
Water rates: Approx $158.45 pq
Council rates: Approx $548 pq
Size: Approx 727 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and Palm Beach
Shopping & Dining:
- Newport shops & cafes
- Newport Village shops, restaurants and cafes
- The Newport
- Newport Primary School
- Pittwater High School
- Ku Newport ELC
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the open floor plan and the sunny flat back lawn
- Being able to watch the kids swim in the pool from the kitchen, and the swing in the front yard has kept them happily playing for hours on sunny days
- The clever storage options are so functional and keep the home so tidy, everything (including charging stations and laundry) is behind beautifully sleek cabinetry,
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.