Family entertainer in sought-after Pittwater setting
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 18 September 2021
FIND. Nestled in quiet seclusion near the Pittwater foreshore, this outstanding family home presents incredible versatility. This impeccable abode has been loved by the same family for 30 years and is currently configured to accommodate a dual-living arrangement. The genius layout features a living area, kitchen, bedrooms and a bathroom on either side of the house, which can be divided or integrated with the simple use of one internal sliding door.
LOVE. This is the ultimate beach house, with quality contemporary finishes, a fresh coastal-inspired palette, lots of space for entertaining outside and huge amounts of natural light. You'll love the way both living spaces flow outwards to all-seasons outdoor living zones, and the way the pitched ceilings inject natural light to the max, creating stunning luminous spaces that feel open and airy.
• Great layout for entertaining, with outdoor areas to the front & rear
• An open-plan living and dining space flows through bi-folds to an all-weather outdoor entertaining area, framed by a beautiful Frangipani tree
• Second living area with full kitchen flows outwards to the rear outdoor entertaining zone, with a pergola-covered deck
• Five bedrooms are split with three on one side of the house and two on the other
• Stunning master bedroom with full en-suite, deck access and built-ins
• Two shower bathrooms, one on either side of the house
• Built-in wardrobes and soft carpet in all of the bedrooms
• High ceilings, louvre windows and ceiling fans in most rooms to help create a breezy, cool environment in the warmer months
• Concealed European-style laundry
• Mixed-blonde floorboards throughout the living spaces
• Double carport
LIVE. This is a cracking lifestyle location, with everything that you need being within walking distance. It's just footsteps from stunning waterways, views and walking trails around Pittwater, or a short walk to the beach. If you're looking for dining options, there are a number of popular restaurants and cafes nearby, including the always-popular The Newport. Also within walking distance is Newport Public School, The Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, and Newport's excellent set of local shops and eateries.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.