Potential to purchase development opportunity (STCA) on 1954sqm or two individual lots
To be sold in one line OR offered individually
68 Gladstone Street & 68a Gladstone Street (a.k.a 68a Princes Lane), Newport
Expressions of interest closing Thursday 7th October 5.00pm
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Situated on one of Newport's most pivotal streets and within footsteps of the majesty of Pittwater, this 1954.2sqm block is a unique opportunity for developers, investors and families alike. This is a set of two adjoining blocks that are classed as sub-zone R2. 68 Gladstone Street sits on approx 942.2 sqm and 68a Gladstone Street (a.k.a 68a Princes Lane) sits on approx 1,012 sqm. Both blocks are generous, wide and contain a main dwelling plus self-contained accommodation. There is the option to buy both blocks and develop as one, sub-divide, or buy just one lot.
LOVE. This is one of the best locations in Newport, moments from Pittwater and close enough to walk to the beach, yet conveniently close to schools, shops and parks. Both blocks currently have 1970s brick and timber weatherboards, which are in great living condition, and feature additional self-contained accommodation, including a contemporary granny flat. The perfect conditions are in place for renovating or developing these near-level blocks, with a sunny rear-north aspect, and dual street access from Princes Lane.
• Extra wide block with dual-street access via Gladstone Street and Princes Lane
• Near-level block with sunny rear-north aspect
• Lot 1 includes a single-level 1970s brick and timber weatherboard cottage with deck and garden, plus a one-bedroom self-contained studio and a high-end contemporary two-bedroom granny flat. Entry for this Lot 1 is via Gladstone Street
• Lot 2 includes a dual-level 1970s brick and timber weatherboard cottage with generous outdoor entertaining, lock-up garage and a swimming pool, plus a one-bedroom self-contained studio. Access for Lot 2 is via Gladstone Street or Princes Lane
• Generous off-street parking
• All properties are in good living condition and can be lived in or rented out as is
LIVE. This is an absolute cracker of a lifestyle location, with the magic and beauty of Pittwater at your doorstep, and everything that you need within walking distance. It's an easy level stroll to the beach, or if you're looking for dining options, there are a number of popular local restaurants and cafes, including The Newport. For transport options, there is a bus stop almost directly opposite the block, and there are express city buses on Barrenjoey Road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.