Beautiful views by day, brilliant at night
FIND. Feast your eyes upon the magnificent near-180 view throughout this chic home, stretching from the city to Curl Curl Beach with the beautiful sandstone of Manly's St Patrick's Estate lit up by night on a truly special vantage point of the peninsula.
LOVE. This delightfully warm and inviting home is surrounded by several beautiful outdoor spaces and lawns, giving families so many break out spots to play and explore, or to relax and soak up the sunshine surrounded by so much peace and quiet.
- With its festoon-like lighting and bi-fold window directly into the kitchen, the paved courtyard is a lovely, picturesque setting to entertain guests or enjoy a family meal alfresco on balmy summer nights
- The double garage-sized storage room offers fantastic versatility, storing large items with ease
- A further under house storage area has lighting and electricity connected, providing more storage space and versatility such as for a home gym
- Wooden floorboards and kitchen benchtops along with an open fireplace in the living room give this home a wonderfully warm and charming feel
- This address boasts a lovely community feel with its secluded, long neighbourhood driveway giving children plenty of space to ride a bike and play with friends
- Underfloor heating in the master bedroom's contemporary new ensuite is a soothing extra treat
LIVE. Perched on the edge of the Narraweena escarpment, this handy location is perfect for foodies. Enjoy quaint village shopping nearby or work your way through the many trendy breweries of Brookvale. The central location has a wide selection of schools close by, including St Augustine's College and Freshwater Campus, plus easy access to the city and beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $379.90 pq
Size: Approx 617 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Narraweena village shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants and cafes
- Brookvale Public School
- Cromer High School
- St Augustines College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We've loved watching beautiful sunsets on the deck, enjoying the view and having a drink with friends
- Watching the NYE fireworks of the city and beyond from our deck has been fantastic
- The privacy is amazing! Our place is so hidden and quiet we often feel like we're on holidays
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.