Fully approved duplex in the heart of Narraweena
FIND. Located in a central, family friendly street, this fully approved duplex is being sold all in one line. Located within walking distance to two local primary schools, Narraweena village, cafes, parks and bus services, and with views over the local park, this home has been updated over the years with a new kitchen upstairs and updated kitchen downstairs. The upper and lower duplexes both have covered decks to entertain and enjoy all year round as well as separate fully fenced yards.
LOVE. For those with an investment in mind, the home has been approved as a dual occupancy residence with separate electricity and gas metres. With the upper duplex currently rented out this home offers great opportunity to live in and achieve extra income or combine with extended family whilst being able to have your own independence. The perfect low maintenance property that is ready to move in an enjoy.
- Totally separate entrances to both duplexes with double lock-up garage for downstairs and a tandem carport for upstairs
- Upper duplex offers 4 bed, 2 bath open living with separate dining area, attic storage, plus views over Alamein Ave park from covered entertainers balcony.
- Lower duplex offers 3 bed, 1 full bath and separate powder room, open plan living dining space and great connection to grassed yard.
- Level 790 sqm block
LIVE. Set in a tightly held neighbourhood, this duplex is as tranquil as it is convenient. With numerous bushwalking tracks around Oxford Falls, Narraweena village shops and cafes all within walking distance, you also have two local primary schools a quick stroll away. The hub of Dee Why is only a short drive away for beaches, shopping and eating out.
Water rates: Approx $156.70 pq
Council rates: Approx $630.75 pq
Size: Total Approx 790 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Narraweena village shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants and cafes
- Narraweena Primary School; St Johns Narraweena Catholic School; St Augustine's College
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.