Pavilion-style design brings outdoors in
We are currently conducting virtual interactive inspections along with physical private viewings on request, please reach out for details on how to log on for virtual inspections.
Auction 24th September 2021
FIND. A softly landscaped floral frontage provides a warm welcome into this 594sqm cornerside gem hiding an ultra-modern pavilion-style design that packs an architectural punch. The bold simplicity of the design and level flow onto charming gardens makes for a family home a cut above the rest.
LOVE. With its combined laundry and bathroom, the backyard studio has plenty of potential as a self-contained unit with its own separate access. Or provide excellent privacy for a home office, music or art studio.
• Ocean glimpses viewed from the street signal further potential to enjoy views from a possible second storey or mezzanine STCA
• Set on a prime position at the corner of a laneway-like street, plenty of windows take full advantage of northerly sunshine
• The living room flows effortlessly onto the picturesque garden with fantastic flexibility to create different living zones inside
• Accommodate growing families and guests easily with a five-burner gas stovetop and wide oven in the kitchen
• A double sink on the kitchen island and breakfast bench is a popular, sociable design feature in a position that overlooks the living area through to the backyard
LIVE. Enjoy a charming village lifestyle with an easy level walk to both Alfred St and May Rd shops as well as schools and bus stops. Reach playing fields, community centre, tennis courts and dog park metres away for the ultimate in convenience, weekend and weekday alike.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search ""Covid"" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.