Family entertainer with ocean glimpses
FIND. If you envision a future where you can gather all the friends and family you love in your very own home for special birthdays, Christmas feasts and more, or perhaps just enjoy ocean views in peace and quiet, then snap up this home quickly. With several lounge and entertainment areas, queen-sized bedrooms and double garage, there is plenty of room for growing families, guests or just rooms to indulge in hobbies. All in a quiet street with easy links to the city, Brookvale and Narraweena village.
LOVE. With the downstairs bathroom newly renovated to a sleek design, the addition of a butler's pantry and creation of a generously proportioned home office space, this home is tailored to family living today. Add to that a fresh coat of paint and several beautiful modern chandelier features, new owners can move in and enjoy a well-deserved house warming party.
• The home is generously proportioned throughout including relatively large office space downstairs and a large lounge area or teenage retreat upstairs.
• The master bedroom boasts a roomy ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with views that look out over Narraweena and Dee Why towards the ocean.
• The elegant granite kitchen island is large enough to accommodate five barstools and is great to lay out a buffet feast when entertaining.
• The downstairs kitchen, dining and lounge area captures pretty ocean glimpses from the large floor-to-ceiling sliding doors.
• The office, a fifth bedroom and billiard room with its own bar nook are all located downstairs, giving plenty of break out spaces for family and guests to relax and enjoy some leisure time.
• The covered outdoor entertaining deck adjoins the dining area, capturing easterly sunshine in the mornings.
• Walk straight into the home from the double garage via a door which opens into the front entrance area, saving you and your family from braving the elements when the weather is bad.
• The laundry with large storage cupboard opens right out to the clothesline area to the side of the house, tucked away for privacy.
LIVE. Be surprised by this home's easy access to the city with 280m to the bus stop on Warringah Rd offering express services into town. Children and parents can walk just 850m to St Augustine's College in Brookvale or around 650m to St John's Catholic Primary School in the heart of Narraweena shopping village. Now boasting continental delis, cafes, restaurants and grocery stores, Narraweena is a northern beaches gem for its easy access to the city and ocean vistas all just 2.9km up the road from Dee Why beach and 1.7km to the town centre.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.