Luxury residence with architect-designed renovation
Auction Saturday 14 November
FIND. Conceived and crafted to the most meticulous of specifications, this extraordinary home has been brought to life with a masterful architect-designed renovation. Originally one of the first houses on what is one of the oldest streets in Narraweena, no expense has been spared in the transformation of this remarkable home, which serves up a multitude of impressive living spaces that connect directly with the level tropical garden.
LOVE. The inspired design by the architect-owner respects the charming features of the original 1930s cottage and blends them sensitively with beautiful modern additions. A free-flowing design creates functional living spaces for families, which all benefit from the thoughtful application of high-quality materials, bespoke cabinetry and lots of northerly light.
• Designed into two pavilion-style areas (one ideal for family living, and the other a luxurious parent's retreat) with flow and visibility between both, yet retaining the ability to create separate zones.
• Stunning light-filled lounge with high pitched ceilings, exposed Tasmanian Oak beams, timber joinery, library, a free-standing log burning stove and French doors to the sunny rear garden.
• Bespoke Carrara marble kitchen with Smeg induction cooking and a cleverly designed service cube that conceals the butler's kitchen, pantry and laundry.
• Dining flows out via two large timber pivot doors to a landscaped, level rear garden with a sun-dappled lawn and tropical landscaping, two large sheds and space to consider a granny flat or swimming pool (STCA).
• Luxurious master bedroom with shower en-suite and separate powder room, with terrazzo floors, handmade tiles and brass tapware, generous oak-lined built-in wardrobes and air conditioning. The other two bedrooms are serviced by a stunning family bathroom with free-standing stone bath, a shower and low-set glass louvre windows.
• Elegant blackbutt timber lining and limewashed solid timber flooring throughout.
• The fourth bedroom could also serve purpose to a private home office.
• Poised on a generous corner block with large level front and rear gardens dual vehicle access via McIntosh Road.
• A Development Application has been lodged for a new driveway and two secure car spaces located to the front of the dwelling.
LIVE. Sitting in the heart of Narraweena Village, this central location delivers on convenience, and offers easy access to a wide range of northern beaches lifestyle hubs. It's a five-minute drive to Freshwater, Curl Curl, and Long Reef beaches. The retail hub of Warringah Mall is a quick 5 minutes down the hill and it's a 15-minute drive to Manly and 20 minutes to Chatswood.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.