Family friendly home with separate backyard studio
FIND. Live your family dream minutes to schools, the local shopping village plus metres to a main road to the CBD and Chatswood. All this while being minutes to the beach on a peaceful tree-lined street. Sit back and marvel at the extensive recent renovation or glimpse the ocean from the newly built deck and multiple covered entertainment areas. The separate teenage retreat or in-law accommodation has benefited from the same fresh renovation.
LOVE. With its exterior freshly painted, this immaculately finished single level home is all class, comfort and fun. There's plenty to enjoy at home from the wall-sized bookshelf in the living area to the fire pit outside. Built-in cupboards feature in all the rooms and the full-sized, light-filled kitchen with double Bosch ovens makes cooking a delight.
• The separate studio in the backyard with its bathroom, bedroom and living area enjoys ocean glimpses and has plenty of potential to accommodate family and friends or a teenage retreat.
• A unique, clear brick wall brings plenty of natural light into the kitchen, framing the rangehood and cooktop handsomely, enough to evoke the Instagram envy of any home cook.
• There's plenty of food preparation space on the sleek dark granite benchtop in the kitchen and for all appliances and dinnerware in the deep cupboards.
• All bedrooms and the home office have custom-built storage and natural light is abundant in all the rooms and bathrooms.
• Stylish timber fans feature throughout the home and match the original light wooden floorboards polished during the renovation.
• Also overhead are the original cornices, adding a classic and traditional feel to the home.
• There are multiple entertaining spaces outside to set up a dining table and barbecue; two are undercover and there's a fire pit area.
• An established herb and vegetable garden lies at the rear end of the property, taking advantage of a perfect north westerly aspect.
• The storage shed to the rear of the property is fitted with electricity, giving it the potential to be a workshop for any handyperson, mini home gym or quiet home office away from the main home.
• Enjoy ocean glimpses from one of the undercover entertainment areas, as well as from the separate studio. Or create even more space and more ocean views by adding a second level STCA.
LIVE. This home boasts a unique position of being within walking distance to schools and Narraweena's newly revitalised shopping village while being on a quiet backstreet. Dee Why beach is a quick 7-minute dash down the road with its wide selection of restaurants and walking track to the stunning Long Reef Headland. Or hop onto Warringah Rd in seconds to reach the CBD or Chatswood for work or entertainment. Get in quick before house prices soar, with Narraweena experiencing one of the fastest house price growth on the northern beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.