Endless Potential in Peaceful Position
FIND. Immaculately kept and flaunting all the charisma of the 70s, this spacious two-level home offers endless opportunities for renovation. Built and loved by the one family for over 49 years, this solid brick home is ready for the next family and offers a fantastic entry point into a popular suburb.
LOVE. The beauty of this property lies in the lush, leafy outlooks that are visible from your entertaining and dining domain. From here, you'll feel like you're a million miles away from it all.
• The combined living and dining connect seamlessly with the kitchen and with a beautiful green backdrop, this upper level is the heart of the home.
• The generous and well-maintained kitchen with plenty of pantry and benchtop space.
• The practical floorplan with three good sized bedrooms all set down the hall, ensuring peace and privacy
• A generous main bathroom with separate shower and bath, and while original, its in great condition.
• Downstairs, a second living room flaunting original parquetry flooring ensures this home caters to growing or established families.
• A terraced backyard with designated entertaining space as well as plenty of level lawn for the kids and pets to play is the icing on the cake.
• A DLUG, second bathroom downstairs and a dedicated laundry room round out this home's family-friendly features.
LIVE. In original condition, this home is primed for its second act. Set in a tightly held neighbourhood, close to great schools, beaches and local amenities, get in quick to explore the full potential of this perfectly positioned family home.
Land Size: Approx 556 sqm
Water Rates: Approx $179.06 pq
Council Rates: Approx $431.74 pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.