Easy-care Free-standing Home in Tranquil Street
FIND. This single-level family home will delight you with its luscious front garden, overlooked by a sizeable and sun-soaked porch, providing the perfect vantage point to enjoy the peace and tranquility this location offers.
LOVE. Positioned on a leafy and tree-lined street, just moments from Narraweena shopping village and Narraweena Public School, this lovely home has easy-care interiors and a beautiful sunny aspect, and it's easy to see why it will be popular with young families as well as empty nesters.
• Comfortable, welcoming and filled with light, the living and dining areas flow out through to an undercover front porch. Here, entertaining can play out in both the warmer and cooler months.
• The kitchen is original and has been kept in immaculate condition. Keep as is or take on the exciting project of making it open plan to living.
• All three bedrooms feature built in robes and deliver on privacy. Sitting to one side of the home, they are well placed for a peaceful night's sleep.
• The neat and tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath offers up a great opportunity to add your own stamp.
• A generous laundry is well equipped and also features a separate WC.
• A back courtyard provides the perfect afternoon spot to curl up with a book or beer in hand.
• Additional bonuses include plenty of off-street parking for you and visitors, underhouse storage, a garden shed and split system A/C and heating.
LIVE. While providing complete peace and privacy, this serene setting appeals to families because of its proximity to Narraweena Village that is soon to be revamped, schools, shops, buses, and beaches. Just a 10-minute drive to Dee Why or Collaroy, this is a convenient location in a community focused suburb.
Size: Approx. 456sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $383pq