Cul-de-Sac Beauty with Expansive Alfresco Spaces
FIND: Positioned in a quiet leafy street, yet with easy access to Dee Why Beach, cafés and restaurants, local schools and transport, this two-level home provides plenty of indoor and outdoor living spaces, while the level and generous backyard is both an entertainer's paradise and a child-friendly haven.
LOVE. The open-plan living and dining that flows out beautifully to an expansive undercover deck complete with custom-built seating. Overlooking the luscious and level lawn this backyard has sanctuary status and provides plenty of space to keep both grown-ups and littlies happy.
• The well-equipped gas kitchen with ample bench, cupboard and pantry space as well as a convenient breakfast bar for casual meals. Overlooking the garden, the kids can play under your watchful eye.
• The two-bedroom upstairs and two-bedroom downstairs configuration which provides plenty of accommodation for the established or growing family.
• The master bedroom is well-proportioned and comes with ensuite and walk-in-robe, while the upstairs casual living room can serve as either a parent's retreat or a kid's rumpus room. Flowing out to a lovely terrace, cool breezes permeate throughout the second level of this home.
• Added family convenience courtesy of a bathroom downstairs, featuring shower, bath and WC while a separate WC sits adjacent.
• Off-street parking options are plenty thanks to a LUG and long drive while a workshop space in the garage is a great place to keep tools and home maintenance supplies.
• Added bonuses include split system heating and cooling, plantation shutters, as well as a garden shed.
LIVE. In a family-friendly neighbourhood that provides great access to all the conveniences you need. With no-through traffic, this cul-de-sac location promises peace, privacy and a tightknit community.
Size: Approx. 581 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $472 pq