Elegant beachside living in architect-designed home
FIND. Designed by local architect, Paul Johnson, and inspired by the work of an acclaimed northern beaches architect, this exquisite dual-level home delivers elegant coastal living with contemporary finesse. Using space, light and architectural elements to stunning effect, every fibre of this beautiful home is designed to embrace its coastal setting, less than a minute's walk to the beach.
LOVE. Some of its defining features include a 'floating' skillion roof; a timber bridge that connects the front and the back sections of the upper level and allows light to travel from upstairs to downstairs; and a stunning double-storey living area that flows out to a covered entertainer's deck with ocean views.
• In addition to the main living area, there is a media room plus a light-filled sitting room/home office with an elevated balcony with a superb ocean outlook.
• Meticulously landscaped back yard with level lawn and outdoor shower.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone counters and gas cooking.
• All bedrooms are comfortably appointed with either built-ins or walk-in wardrobes, three have access to a balcony or deck, and all link directly to a bathroom.
• The main bathroom features frameless glass, a shower and separate bath, while the beach-inspired upstairs bathroom has shells embedded into the stone vanity.
• A beautiful blend of timbers has been employed, including Merbau window and door trims and handrails, Huon pine plywood panels on the walls, and Cyprus pine floors.
• There are gas points in the family and media room, as well as on the back deck.
• Double lock-up garage, extensive storage, a laundry room and shower bathroom underneath the house.
LIVE. This lucky lifestyle location offers the chance to wake up to the sounds of the ocean, and be able to walk to the beach in a matter of seconds. It's a five-minute walk to Narrabeen Lake, shops and eateries, and a short drive to Warriewood Shopping Centre. And the new B-Line bus service to the city is accessed on Pittwater Road.