Five star entertainer in convenient locality
We have been informed that Mona Vale Road will be shut on Saturday. Access to the open home will be via Cabbage Tree Road.
FIND. Tucked into a peaceful pocket of Mona Vale, this expansive two-storey family entertainer checks all the boxes for a busy yet relaxed coastal lifestyle. Naturally lit and surrounded by lush private gardens, it's a quiet retreat enjoying a convenient and central location.
LOVE. Abundantly accommodating across two modern and spacious levels, this house provides five bedrooms (plus a study), four bathrooms, and three living zones. Framed by towering ceilings, the functional and open floor plan seamlessly connects indoor living with year-round outdoor entertaining. This home has luxurious living covered, with practically everything a modern family could desire, including a media room, a butler's pantry, three outdoor ovens, a spa, two ensuites, an integrated coffee machine, a double lock-up garage, a private study, and a separate upstairs living room.
- Ideal floor plan well-designed for growing families
- Effortless entertaining spaces, both indoor and outdoor
- Covered alfresco area with a built-in pizza oven, gas barbecue, wood-fired BBQ (braai), and a bar fridge
- Level and private rear lawn with an inbuilt spa set within private gardens
- Entertainer's kitchen with an island bench, a huge walk-in pantry, an integrated coffee machine, dual dishwashers, a 900ml oven, a gas stove, and SMEG appliances
- Media room with surround sound and light-blocking blinds
- Five double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, oversized master and second bedrooms complete with ensuites, an additional light-filled study
- Two additional generous and stylish family bathrooms
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning, automated blinds, plantation shutters, solar panels, a 6000L rainwater tank
- Double lock-up garage with an automated door and an extra side door, plus off-street parking
- Large internal laundry with ample storage and external access
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting, no through traffic, and a friendly neighborhood
LIVE. Positioned in a family-friendly community, this modern home offers direct access to Mona Vale village and town center, where you will find both regional amenities, transportation, Pittwater High School, Mona Vale Public School, and commuter roads. You will love the convenience to Mona Vale Beach, Pittwater's beaches, and reserves.
Water rates: Approx $174 pq
Council rates: Approx $480 pq
Size: Approx 658 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
Shopping & Dining:
- Mona Vale village shops, cafes, restaurants and bars
- Mona Vale Hotel
- Warriewood Square
- Mona Vale Primary School
- Pittwater High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's incredibly peaceful, private, and brimming with abundant birdlife and friendly neighbours.
- We love our outdoor entertaining space, complete with three outdoor ovens which have made for some unforgettable parties.
- The house offers an abundance of practical space with separate living areas and a generous number of bathrooms, it ensures that no one ever gets in anyone else's way.
- Working from home has never been easier. We have a private study at the front, creating a dedicated workspace, and the fifth bedroom can also serve as a second home office when needed. It's the perfect blend of functionality and comfort for our lifestyle.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.