Convenient family retreat on sunny flat block
FIND. Positioned in an idyllic pocket of Mona Vale, this appealing family home offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle, with room to entertain from its gorgeous sunny aspect. Close to every amenity a family could need and desire, it's a perfectly practical bungalow, ready to move in and enjoy or, be re-imagined and modernised.
LOVE. Set on an easy-living level block and capturing a sundrenched north-to-rear aspect, this single level home sets the scene for family life, whether it be a growing family or downsizers, it's a retreat you can establish a future in. Providing absolute flat access, level enclosed lawns, leafy surrounds, a family-friendly floor plan, sunlit entertaining spaces, and an oversized covered deck, you have everything needed to happily host indoors and outdoors, all year round.
- 3 bedrooms plus study, 1 bathroom + water closet
- Generous level block, flat access, north-to-rear aspect, fully fenced (child and pet friendly)
- Family-friendly floor plan with good separation between living and bedrooms
- Eat-in kitchen opening onto deck, with bifold servery for entertaining
- North facing oversized covered entertainer's deck, spilling onto sunny rear lawn
- Single lock up garage with storage, covered carport and off-street parking
- Floorboards throughout, aircon, fans and gas
- Spare room flexible to use as a study, spare room or extra storage
- Living and dining flow onto front porch and rear deck
- Internal laundry room with storage and sink
- Ample storage throughout
LIVE. The peaceful yet central location of this home offers walking access to Mona Vale village where there is a flourishing community and town centre. Downsizers and families with children will appreciate the convenience of the doorstep bus access, Pittwater High School and Mona Vale Public School being so close by, while beach lovers will enjoy the close proximity to Mona Vale and Bungan beaches.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $525 pq
Size: Approx 696 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
Shopping & Dining:
- Mona Vale village shops, cafes, restaurants and bars
- Mona Vale Hotel
- Warriewood Square
- Mona Vale Primary School
- Pittwater High School
- Mater Maria Catholic College
- Sacred Heart Catholic School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Entertaining family and friends all year round on the extra large deck which is always so warm and light.
- On hot summer days, watching the kids play in the sprinkler on the back lawn and serving our growing family drinks on the deck.
- It's such a convenient location, easy access to Mona Vale village to grab groceries, and we also walk to the beach for ocean swims.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.