Family entertainer in premier beachside setting
FIND. Comfortable, spacious and offering incredible convenience, this immaculate dual-level residence is situated in a prime Mona Vale location. The generosity of space in this meticulously-presented home is ideal for families of all ages and stages. Set in the family-surrounds of Mona Vale, everything you need is within close proximity, including schools, parks, the beach, and village shops and eateries.
LOVE. Renovated just four years ago, the interiors have been stylishly updated to combine contemporary creature comforts with a functional, family-focused layout that includes multiple living zones, and a private outdoor living and entertaining area that can be used in all seasons.
- The layout is highly functional, with multiple living spaces that flow into each other with ease and offer effortless connections to outdoors
- Entertain and eat outside all year round on the Vergola-covered, sandstone-paved entertainer's terrace plus gazebo & retractable awning over BBQ area
- Sleek modern kitchen with large breakfast bar, stone counters, induction cooking, dual-ovens including combination fan/steam oven
- The house is surrounded by beautifully kept gardens with established trees and plants,
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, a shower en-suite, three additional bedrooms with built-ins, flexible 5th bedroom or home office
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, solar panels with 5.5kW system, plantation shutters and roller blinds throughout, gas outlets inside and outside
- Laundry room with storage and adjoining WC, double garage with auto door and internal access, plus driveway parking space
LIVE. Convenience ranks as a key attraction in this super central spot that is moments from Mona Vale's thriving shopping and lifestyle hub, with great coffee, boutique shopping and supermarkets at your fingertips, incredible proximity to Mona Vale beach, and bus services to Manly and the city practically outside the door.
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $394.10 pq
Size: Approx 554
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
- Mona Vale village shops, cafes, restaurants and bars
- Mona Vale Hotel
- Warriewood Square
- Mona Vale Primary School
- Pittwater High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the outdoor space, which allows us to eat and drink outside all the way through the year.
- The layout is very functional and flows really well, and is designed for effortless entertaining.
- We love the close proximity to the beach, Mona Vale town, and the ease of access to bus services and schools.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.