Private home with outstanding outdoor entertaining
FIND. Enjoying a lush and serene location in Mona Vale, this dual-level family home with teenager's retreat plus swimming pool is charming, private and filled with natural light. It offers peace and privacy as well as lots of lifestyle convenience, with Mona Vale village, schools and the beach all within easy reach. This versatile home is updated in parts, yet allows the flexibility to enhance further and add value.
LOVE. This superb residence is a natural entertainer with excellent indoor/outdoor liveability. Positioned to the rear of the house for maximum privacy, the living zone extends outwards to a huge entertainer's deck, which is primed for outdoor parties and gatherings with a built-in BBQ, pizza oven and swimming pool.
- Open-plan living with a defined dining zone, pine floors, a slow-combustion fire and bi-fold doors that create an effortless connection with outdoors
- Enormous covered entertainer's deck with built-in BBQ & wood-fired pizza oven, overlooking a private backyard with saltwater swimming pool, protected by a lush natural screen of trees
- Updated kitchen with stone counters, Miele appliances, gas cooking and an island bench
- Downstairs rumpus room with study nook and shower bathroom offers a flexible breakout living space or teenager retreat
- Three generous bedrooms, two appointed with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Lovely morning sunshine at the front of the house, while the back of the house receives the afternoon light
- Single lock-up garage and extensive driveway parking
LIVE. This peaceful yet central location offers convenient walking access to Mona Vale village where there is an ever-evolving set of boutique shops and eateries. Families with children will appreciate the convenience of Pittwater High School and Mona Vale Public School being so close by, while beach lovers will enjoy the close proximity to Bungan and Mona Vale beaches.
Water rates: Approx $269 pq
Council rates: Approx $469 pq
Size: Approx 809 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly and surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
- Mona Vale village shops, cafes, restaurants and bars
- Mona Vale Hotel
- Warriewood Square
- Mona Vale Public School
- Pittwater High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the amazing outdoor entertaining zone, which feels very private and is sized to comfortably host parties
- The street offers great access to schools and the village
- We love the quietness and the convenience
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.