Superb family entertainer with spectacular views
FIND. Commanding glorious ocean and district views from its elevated setting near Manly Dam, this expansive family home delivers on space, light and privacy. Having been renovated and finished with premium appointments, this is a unique home that fully capitalises on its elevated position, showcasing magnificent, uninterrupted views that sweep across the ocean and the district of Manly.
LOVE. At the heart of the home is a free-flowing living area that attracts a huge amount of natural light, and allows you to drink in the views of the district and ocean, which are spectacular whether morning or night. With a choice of indoor and outdoor living zones and a pool, plus an open-plan design that allows everyone to come together with ease, this is a true entertainer as much as it is a relaxed and functional family home.
• Sun-filled north east facing open-plan living, dining and kitchen zone with extensive floor-to-ceiling glass that frames the views of the ocean and district, and flows to a wraparound balcony
• Superbly-appointed chef's kitchen with induction cooking, a large island bench, dishwasher and a walk-in pantry
• Five sanctuary-like bedrooms on entry level, including a stunning nor-east facing master bedroom with ocean and district views and a shower en-suite with underfloor heating
• Modern family bathroom in soothing grey and whites, featuring a bath and overhead rainfall shower
• Rumpus room flows outwards to the backyard, which adjoins a nature strip and features a level lawn, a pool, and a fire pit area
• Elegant hardwood floors in living, plantation shutters in bedrooms
• Laundry room, shower bathroom and storage room with external access, handy for washing down after being in the pool
• Single lock-up garage plus extensive under-house storage
LIVE. This is a quiet and leafy pocket of Manly, which sits just moments from Manly Dam, where there are many walking and mountain bike trails to discover and explore, as well as quiet fishing and picnicking spots. Despite the tranquil and green environs, the convenience that is afforded from this central spot is outstanding. It's a short stroll to Manly Vale Public School, cafes, supermarkets and city buses, and just a short drive or bike ride into Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.