Versatile family home with panoramic views over Manly
• Concealed from the street on a private and secluded 695sqm of land, this substantial two level family home offers two self-contained levels of accommodation and a choice of outdoor entertaining zones including a sunny level garden.
• Located on the hillside affording spectacular views over Manly and the Norfolk pine lined oceanfront, it's ideal for the extended family with scope to reconfigure as a huge family home.
• Entry level incorporates three double bedrooms with built-ins including one ensuite, a media room, spacious living and dining and a stylish contemporary dine-in kitchen.
• Designed to maximise the impact of the stunning views, the upper level is ideal as a teenage retreat or in-law accommodation and offers a self-contained apartment with a living/dining area opening to a view-swept deck, freshly schemed gas kitchen and double bedroom with walk-in robe.
• The property features a spacious entry hall allowing easy access to both levels. The lower level living and dining space features polished timber floors and opens to an entertainer's deck. Ideal for alfresco dining while soaking up the views, it's cooled by refreshing NE ocean breezes and leads to the gardens with level lawn and bbq area.
• The smart contemporary kitchen features an adjoining laundry/utilities room and third bathroom and opens to a large entertainer's courtyard with deluxe spa and sandstone walled backdrop.
• Additional features include a lock-up garage plus additional off street parking and its moments to schools and city transport with easy access to a choice of surf beaches and Warringah Mall's retail hub.