A magical family living environment
* Perfectly configured for family living and alfresco entertaining, this beautifully presented weatherboard home rests on an idyllic 750sqm parcel of land in one of the area's most appealing and tightly held enclaves.
* Featuring a delightful street presence and quintessential cottage appeal, it has been cleverly recreated with a focus on fluid indoor and outdoor living with spacious interiors featuring a chic beach-inspired aesthetic.
* An uplifting sense of privacy, tranquility and relaxed luxury prevails through the home which opens to gorgeous park-like gardens featuring lush rolling lawns, a fully fenced pool, kid's play area and established vegie garden.
* Featuring a sequence of indoor and outdoor living zones, it's highly functional layout is both practical and inviting with light and airy interiors enhanced by high ornate ceilings and polished timber floors.
* The heart of the home features an open plan living and dining space opening via bi-fold and French doors to a deep wraparound entertainer's deck and out to the established gardens.
* Created with fluid alfresco dining and entertaining in mind, a tastefully appointed timber-topped Smeg gas kitchen opens to the outdoor bar and deck via bi-fold servery windows.
* A superb family focused layout incorporates four bedrooms, two with built-in robes and three opening to a family living room - ideal as a children's living space, play room and study area.
* The master bedroom features a fresh ensuite and is positioned away from the kid's rooms which are serviced by a skylit family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
* Bathed in all day northerly sunlight, a large pergola-covered terrace creates an ideal suntrap in the winter months and captures lovely district views while the gardens are positioned to capture refreshing NE coastal breezes.
* Additional features include a lock-up garage plus double off street parking, concealed internal laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating bayonets and FoxTel/broadband.
* A rare opportunity to buy within a street renowned as one of the best in the area, this wonderful property is a few minutes walk to Manly Dam, Mermaid Pool, recreational parkland, the popular bike track and Manly Vale Public School.
* Offering a supremely peaceful and safe family living environment, it also benefits from being an easy five minute drive to Warringah Mall's retail and entertainment hub, a choice of pristine surf beaches and cosmopolitan Manly.