The perfect family home with the very best in design, form and function
* Positioned in a leafy locale surrounded by established homes, this contemporary family residence offers a generous floor plan and exquisite presentation.
* Entirely renovated by a meticulous owner/builder, it boasts expansive living spaces, charming period features and vast alfresco areas, presenting a superb opportunity for a family seeking space, privacy and a luxurious lifestyle.
* High manicured hedges and a beautiful garden surround a classic cream façade set on a level block. A central hallway flows to the light filled, open plan living space encompassing both lounge and dining areas.
* Dressed in Roman blinds, bi-fold glass doors flow to an enormous entertaining deck with a weatherproof roof and transparent blinds creating an enclosed space.
* The gourmet kitchen boasts a stainless steel double oven, cooktop and dishwasher, CaesarStone bench tops, ample cupboard space, a fixed fridge and a pantry.
* The spacious master bedroom offers walk-in robes and a sleek ensuite with a huge walk-in shower, a large vanity, heated towel rails and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
* Two further generous bedrooms include one with built-in robes. A bright study enjoys a pleasant front outlook and side access.
* Includes a separate sparkling bathroom featuring a full bath and a large shower, a sizeable laundry affording access to a paved courtyard and clothesline, and a powder room.
* The gorgeously green, private back garden has a watering system and a garden shed and the extra large remote control single lock-up garage provides storage space.
* Additional features include polished floorboards, down lights, classic neutral tones, quality carpets, white wooden venetians, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, hallway storage, heater lights, gas bayonets, gas hot water, magnetic fly screens, a back-to-base alarm and the provision for Foxtel and the internet.
* Just footsteps to CBD buses and the supermarket and within close proximity to local schools and reserves.