Picturesque original cottage on a prime parcel of land
* Nestled under a leafy canopy of soaring trees amid delightful established sandstone-flagged gardens, this charming weatherboard cottage is brimming with character and potential.
* Lovingly held for 54 years, the cottage is set well back from the road on an idyllic 478sqm parcel of land with a perfect north rear aspect. With a prized lifestyle setting, it's just 150m to Manly lagoon, Manly Golf Course and recreational parkland.
* A versatile canvas offering outstanding potential, the cottage is in completely original condition lending itself to either a cosmetic revamp and reconfiguration of the interiors or a complete overhaul with limitless scope to recreate or develop.
* Undercapitalised as is, it offers plentiful land to further extend with potential to capture sweeping views over Manly to the ocean from a second level addition (subject to Council approval).
* Capturing intimate garden, district and bushland views, it currently offers two bedrooms plus a separate self-contained lower level bedroom with private entry, adjoining dining and living rooms with potbelly stove, galley gas kitchen and a functional bathroom.
* Sun soaked north facing gardens feature meandering sandstone pathways, intimate terraces surrounded by established fruit trees and teeming with birdlife, and a separate artist's studio.
* Additional features include a carport (potential for double parking STCA), timber floors and air conditioning.
* Bring your architect and your imagination and capitalise on this exceptional opportunity to create a fabulous family home in this truly idyllic setting. A level one kilometre (10 to15 minute walk) to North Steyne, Queenscliff and Manly Beaches, its moments to child-friendly parks, the bike track and skate park, and a choice of excellent schools.