A fabulous lifestyle setting & enormous potential
* With an elevated setting affording sweeping views over Manly Golf Course, this large freestanding family home enjoys a sensational lifestyle setting moments to recreational parkland, the Boy Charlton Pool, Manly Beach, local schools and shops.
* Featuring a prized north facing rear aspect, the home spills out to a sun soaked garden haven with lush lawn and attractive established gardens promising a perfect setting for family living and alfresco entertaining.
* In good original condition, the interiors of the home are graced with grand proportions, a fluid open layout, high ceilings, polished hardwood floors and oversized sash windows to maximise the vista.
* Built on solid sandstone foundations, this comfortable and spacious home offers a perfect opportunity to live in while contemplating further improvements, with potential for a second level to capitalise on the open parkland and golf course views (STCA).
* An entry portico leads into the enormous living space which incorporates an adjoining sitting room or ideal play room with built-in day beds, and generous dining area with built-in cabinetry.
* Accommodation comprises three king sized bedrooms, including an oversized kid's room with the potential to split to create a 4th bedroom, which also opens to a generous sunlit family room.
* Basking in a sun soaked north aspect, a charming entertaining terrace offers level access to the lawn and gardens with convenient side access.
* Additional features include a large dine-in gas kitchen, original bathroom with bath and separate shower, internal laundry with W.C., built-in and underhouse storage, and gas heating bayonets.
* A short stroll to local shops and supermarkets, it's a five minute drive to Warringah Mall's retail hub, and also offers excellent transport links to the city and Northern Beaches.
* Offering the perfect lifestyle position with a level 10 minute walk to Manly Beach and its vibrant beachfront café scene, it's also moments to acres of verdant parkland, Manly Dam Reserve and the kid's cycle track.