Versatile haven with granny flat near Manly Dam on approx 1000sqm
FIND. Tucked away in an idyllic pocket of Manly Vale that backs onto a nature reserve, this captivating four-bedroom home delivers on space, light and privacy, and offers beautiful bushland outlooks that makes it feel like you're in the country. A granny flat adds some additional flexibility to the floorplan, offering the opportunity to create an additional income, or can be used for guests or even older children.
LOVE. At the heart of the home is a stunning, free-flowing living area with soaring, high-vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, and a tremendous amount of natural light that streams in from north-facing windows. Embraced by lush gardens and surrounded by trees, this is a special block of land with an inspiring outlook over the local landscape, and super-convenient access to Manly Dam, local schools and shops.
- Living opens up to the front and rear, so you can open the space up for fresh ocean breezes, or close it up and cozy up next to the slow-combustion fire
- Modern stone kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Rear deck overlooks a lush backyard with chicken pen, veggie beds, surrounded by trees and backing onto open land to the rear
- Master bedroom with shower en-suite, air-con unit and mezzanine storage level, three additional bedrooms serviced by a chic family bathroom
- Laundry room with access straight to backyard, outdoor shower
- Freshly polished Tallowwood and oak floorboards, two reverse-cycle air-con units, extensive under-house storage plus a wine cellar
- Carport plus additional driveway parking space
- Detached granny flat with a deck, gas kitchen, bathroom and reverse-cycle air-con, perfect for Airbnb
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale links up with Manly Dam, which offers many walking and mountain bike trails to discover and explore, as well as quiet fishing and picnicking, kayaking and paddle-boarding spots. Despite the tranquil and green environs, the convenience that is afforded from this central spot is second-to-none. Access to the local school couldn't be easier; cafes, supermarkets and city buses are moments away, and it's just a short drive or bike ride into Manly.
Water rates: Approx $160 pq
Council rates: Approx $642 pq
Size: Approx 1,000 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a marvelous home! It provided our family a magical combination of being cosy & spacious. We enjoyed the breathtaking views to the horizon, with spectacular sunsets. The high ceilings add a sense of occasion for any social event, especially when the fire was going and guests could nip down to the cellar to select a special bottle of wine.
- The chicken coop and the vegie patch offered a level of self-sufficiency. Our adorable self-contained flat in the garden was perfect for our AirBnB guests. This, combined with the solar panels, offered considerable financial benefits to living in this home.
- It's so close to Manly Dam offering peaceful respite from busy lives. Our boys loved walking to their school from the back gate & the home is also located in the Balgowlah Boys catchment area which is great for growing families wanting close access to great local schools.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.