Huge potential in double brick cottage
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This charming double-brick cottage has been lovingly maintained through the years, and is a unique proposition for those looking to create their dream home. Sitting on a pivotal street in Manly Vale, this single-level residence is positioned to access the best of this blossoming suburb. Presented in mint original condition and showcasing a two-bedroom floorplan with separate living and dining areas plus a large backyard, this immaculate home is absolutely brimming with potential.
LOVE. Resting on a generous near-level 550sqm block, open your mind to the possibilities of renovating, adding a level or even knocking down and starting with your own creative vision. A large double garage plus lots of parking space on the driveway means that you could also explore the possibility of adding a granny flat, studio or a pool (STCA).
- Option to comfortably live in this home during renovations
- Solid double-brick construction with excellent access from the street
- Child-friendly back yard with level lawn and storage shed
- Lounge room with fireplace, reverse-cycle air-con, separate dining area
- Hardwood floorboards in pristine condition
- Two generous north-facing bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and lots of natural light
- Kitchen with electric cooking in excellent original condition and an adjoining dining booth
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Dedicated laundry room
- Over-sized tandem lock-up garage, plus lots of extra parking space on the drive, great for those who have boats or trailers
LIVE. Central and easy to get around, this is a location that is loved by families and professionals alike. The street is wide, leafy and well placed for easy access to schools, supermarkets and beaches, as well as offering a swift commute to the city on the B-Line bus. The close proximity to Manly means you can nip in and out as you please – there are level bike paths that mean you can easily ride there, or you can jump on a bus from Condamine Street. Also close by are a number of local cafes, parks and reserves, including Passmore Reserve and Manly Dam.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $586 pq
Size: Approx 550 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD, Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the convenience of this location, which allows us to walk to supermarkets, bus services and other shops with ease
- It's a very accessible location for Manly, the city and beaches
- There is lots of storage space and we love the gardens
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.