Renovated character home with north-facing living
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Set back from the road and offering quiet and private interiors, and stunning outlooks over beautifully landscaped gardens and Manly Golf Course, this character-rich double-brick home provides peaceful sanctuary for families. Placed right in the heart of Manly Vale, this is a fantastic base for families, close to beaches, supermarkets and schools, and with super-convenient access to Manly.
LOVE. The north-facing lounge room, which looks out to the lush, tropical-inspired back yard will be a favourite spot. Renovated and styled to perfection, this stunning home feels sophisticated and polished, and is enhanced by the character of its original features, which include high ceilings, hardwood floors and exposed sandstone features. Though if you're looking to add value, there is still potential to add your own touches, and you could even explore the possibility of going up a level (STCA).
• Sun-drenched north-facing living zone with big-picture windows that allow you to drink in views of the lush gardens beyond
• Large entertainer's deck plus lawn and flourishing garden beds
• Dedicated dining area, spacious and sophisticated, ideal for entertaining friends and family
• Modern kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Enormous king-sized master bedroom with adjoining sunroom or study nook that looks out over Manly Golf Course, plus built-in wardrobes
• Two additional queen-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Original bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Second bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
• Soaring 2.7m ceilings, exposed sandstone arches internally, decorative cornicing, hardwood floors
• Single lock-up garage
LIVE. This central street places you within easy walking distance of everything you might need. Supermarkets, cafes and city bus stops are within moments of the front door. Beautiful parks and nature walks are close by, including those at Passmore Reserve and Manly Dam, and being so close to Manly means you can nip in and out at your pleasure.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.