Charming cottage in lush setting near Manly Dam
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Positioned in the quiet backstreets of Manly Vale and tantalisingly close to Manly Dam, this delightful two bedroom attached cottage is a unique offering that will no doubt be exciting to down sizers, young families and first-time buyers. Beautifully presented and embraced by a child-friendly garden, this is an outstanding option for those who want to upgrade from apartment living.
LOVE. The cottage has a neat and functional layout with light-filled living and two generous bedrooms that are serviced by a modern bathroom. Situated at the quiet, elevated end of Kenneth Road, this is a sought-after location very close to Manly Dam and the Manly Vale Public School. Ideal for families who love nature, as well as those who still want to be close enough to quickly and easily travel to Manly and the city.
- Open-plan living zone with limewashed pine floorboards that instantly create a fresh beachy feel, and big-picture windows that frame private leafy outlooks out to the garden
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, ILVE oven, lots of pantry storage and an island bench that doubles as a casual meals space
- Living is extended by a verandah that overlooks the garden, perfect for having friends over for a BBQ
- The garden also includes lots of flourishing garden beds, a level lawn and a fire pit
- Queen-sized master bedroom and double-sized second bedroom, both with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Laundry room with access to an external room that acts as a handy clothes-drying space, with space for storage of equipment and outdoor items as well
- Off-street parking for one car on the driveway
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale is moments from Manly Dam, which offers many walking and mountain bike trails to discover and explore, as well as quiet fishing and picnicking spots. Despite the tranquil and green environs, the convenience that is afforded from this central spot is second-to-none. It's a short stroll to Manly Vale Public School, cafes, supermarkets and city buses, and just a short drive or an easy bike ride into Manly.
Water rates: approx $146 pq
Council rates: approx $386 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.