Dual-level home with lush golf course outlook
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Tucked away peacefully alongside Manly Creek and directly opposite the greens of Manly Golf Club, this dual-level double brick home is a unique opportunity for a renovation or re-build (STCA). With four bedrooms plus a study and multiple living zones, there is a lot of versatility in the floorplan. Sitting on a generous approx 569sqm block that showcases lush views of the creek and the golf course, this is your opportunity to create your dream home in a stunning location within walking distance of Manly.
LOVE. The location of this home provides tranquillity as well as convenience. The street is embraced by leafy green parklands, yet is within walking distance of all kind of lifestyle amenities, including supermarkets, express city bus services, beaches, a swimming pool and parks.
• Original double-brick cottage with upper-level extension
• Generous block with easy access from the street, ideal for any construction works
• Choice of living areas including a lounge room with brick fireplace and a bright upstairs living zone that includes a kitchenette and leafy golf course and lagoon views
• Two bedrooms and a shower bathroom upstairs and two bedrooms and an original bath with overhead shower bathroom downstairs
• Potential to create dual-family living arrangement
• Study with storage cupboard
• Combined kitchen and dining area that connects to a covered patio
• Private and sunny backyard with gently sloping lawn
• Single lock-up garage, a carport plus lots of extra parking space on the driveway
LIVE. This is a quiet, leafy pocket of Manly Vale. It is prized because of the close proximity it offers to supermarkets, city buses and cafes, as well as an abundance of natural beauty, including public reserves and Manly Dam. The other bonus is how close it is to Manly, which is just a short bike ride away along level bike paths. The Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool, Harris Farm and Queenscliff and Manly beaches are also within a short stroll.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.