Family entertainer in sunny Parkside setting
FIND. Adjoining picturesque parkland with a north-west rear aspect, this family home is simply brimming with potential. It offers scope to move in and redecorate or reconfigure (STCA) and add value in a premier quiet leafy location.
• Comfortable now, with ample scope to modernise and add value
• The home's near level parcel of land boasts a private yard at the rear
• Sun washed deck and entertaining area, grassed lawn and established garden
• The comfortable and peaceful parent's retreat upstairs offers an ensuite, a private living room overlooking the trees and the garden
• Generously sized lounge
• Captures a relaxing outlook which is made more beautiful at night
LIVE. Super convenient with Coles, Woolworths, great cafes & coffee, Manly Vale Public School, Manly Dam & some of the best transport options on the Northern Beaches all within walking distance. Manly beach is a bike ride away, with more shopping, restaurants and cafes close by. Westfields is only minutes away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.