Family haven on a 720sqm north-facing block
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Staking a claim on one of Manly Vale's most popular and sought-after streets, this free-standing weatherboard gem is an outstanding family home with huge potential. Perfect as is, but with potential to go up a level (STCA), the house rests on a huge 720sqm block with the perfect north-facing aspect and a big, beautiful back yard. This fabulous home is positioned within easy walking distance of Manly, and with the convenience of supermarkets, cafes and parks within very close proximity.
LOVE. At the heart of this home is a bright and spacious north-facing open-plan living zone, which offers a seamless connection to a large entertainer's deck that overlooks the stunning back yard. This creates a really open and airy feel to the interiors, and allows the family to live an easy, breezy, indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
• Light and airy open-plan living zone with a perfect north-facing aspect and a defined dining zone
• Good-sized kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, free-standing Smeg oven and generous pantry storage
• Large entertainer's deck that is partially covered and overlooks a stunning back yard with a sprawling lawn, lots of trees and flourishing garden beds
• Charming original features include pine floorboards, high ceilings, decorative cornicing and leadlight windows
• Three generous bedrooms are positioned together, which is an ideal set up for families with children
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Original bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Outdoor laundry and WC and lots of under-house storage
• Front garden with elevated district views
• Off-street parking for two cars on the driveway
LIVE. Though this quiet, tree-lined street delivers true serenity, this central location delivers a high level of convenience. It's just a short walk to a number of supermarkets, cafes and public transport services. Passmore and Nolan reserves with walking tracks, playing fields and children's playgrounds are a couple of streets away; the B-Line bus service is on nearby Condamine Street, or it's a short bike ride into Manly along level bike paths.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.