Gorgeous character home in tranquil setting
FIND. An elegant blend of sympathetic style and retained character, this c1910 weatherboard home showcases a deceptively spacious floorplan and level rear yard. Meticulously appointed throughout, light filled interiors enjoy an effortless indoor/outdoor transition to the perfect north aspect deluxe entertaining deck, Bali Hut and child-friendly lawn framed by private gardens.
LOVE. Infused with beautiful heritage details, you will love the character of this charming home, the way the living area offers fluid flow directly onto the outdoor living zone.
• Nestled at the back of the home is a generous living and dining area with polished floorboards.
• A chic functional kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances.
• Two king size bedrooms, one boasting a decorative cast iron fireplace.
• Further on is a third double bedroom and study/fourth bedroom.
• A sparkling twin family bathroom
• Glass stacker doors open onto a deluxe deck and tranquil Bali Hut - ideal for summer entertaining.
• High ceilings with decorative cornices, ceiling fans, ducted gas heating, split system aircon, gas hot water, abundant storage and an off-street car space
LIVE. Manly Vale is an up-and-coming area that provides fantastic access to the city and to Manly, while also being within walking distance of parks, shops, beaches and cafes. There are several supermarkets within an easy stroll of the front door, and the B-Line bus service to the city is on nearby Condamine Street. It's an easy bike ride to Manly along level bike paths, or a short walk to Harris Farm, the Andrew Boy Charlton pool and Queenscliff Beach.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.