Versatile family sanctuary in bushland surrounds
FIND. Privately set to the rear of an elevated block, in a tranquil Jacaranda-lined cul-de-sac setting on the high side of Manly Vale, this expansive family home offers contemporary light-filled interiors with an expansive and versatile floorplan that offers exciting possibilities for extended family living.
LOVE. Nestled within leafy surrounds and backing directly onto bushland reserve, this unique hidden sanctuary is a true coastal haven. Indoor/outdoor living is at its heart, with a generous timber deck spanning the upper level and expansive paved terrace flowing out from the ground floor.
• Spacious contemporary Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and adjoining dining
• Two bedrooms downstairs with built-in wardrobes, one with shower ensuite
• Airy downstairs living space with tranquil garden outlook and flowing out to a large paved entertaining terrace
• Enclosed child-friendly level backyard
• Large upstairs living extending out to an expansive covered entertaining deck
• Generous master bedroom with built-in robes, modern ensuite and ceiling fan
• Second upstairs bedroom, light-filled study space plus large contemporary family bathroom
• Remote double garage with storage plus driveway parking for multiple cars
LIVE. The convenience of this central location is hard to beat. Ideally positioned close to the best of the Northern Beaches, it offers easy access to schools, parks, shopping and cafes. The B-Line express city bus service is just down the road and the easy access to Manly and beaches takes care of the weekends.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.