Free-standing family home next to Manly Dam
Auction Saturday 10 July
FIND. This impeccable free-standing Torrens Title home rests in a peaceful yet hugely convenient location right next to Manly Dam. The house has been updated with stylish contemporary finishes and offers a fabulous, family-friendly layout that includes open-plan living and a range of landscaped outdoor spaces to enjoy.
LOVE. Whether you're entertaining friends on the private terrace at the back of the house, kicking a ball around on the lawn, or sitting on the north-facing verandah to enjoy district views and all-day sunshine, you'll appreciate the amount of outdoor space that this lovely home offers. Offering an idyllic family-focused lifestyle, the house sits in close proximity to Manly Dam, so you can access stunning walking paths, mountain bike trails, picnic spots and children's playgrounds within moments of your front door.
• Generous open-plan living and dining area with defined zones for lounge and dining, and a second living area or study nook
• Stunning contemporary kitchen with marble-look stone counters, gas cooking, generous pantry storage, a dishwasher and bi-fold windows that provide an easy connection to the deck
• Superb outdoor area that wraps around the house and includes an entertainer's courtyard with built-in BBQ, plus a north-facing verandah and a child-friendly garden with flourishing garden beds
• Three generous bedrooms are situated peacefully upstairs. All are equipped with built-in wardrobes, with the main bedroom featuring air conditioning and the other two bedroom's with ceiling fans
• Stunning contemporary bathroom with free-standing bath, separate shower and attractive modern finishes
• Outdoor hot/cold shower outside, easy-care floorboards throughout, reverse-cycle air-con in living and one of the bedrooms
• Large under-stairs storage area
• Single lock-up garage with internal access
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale links up with Manly Dam, which offers many walking and mountain bike trails to discover and explore, as well as quiet fishing and picnicking, kayaking and paddle-boarding spots. Despite the tranquil and green environs, the convenience that is afforded from this central spot is second-to-none. It's a short stroll to Manly Vale Public School, cafes, supermarkets and city buses, and just a short drive or an easy bike ride into Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.