Outstanding opportunity on enormous 853sqm block
FIND. Claim the opportunity to create your forever home with this charismatic weatherboard cottage, which is nestled on an enormous north-facing block of 853sqm. With such an unprecedented amount of space to play with, you can afford to consider all options, whether that's to update and extend, start from the ground upwards, or add a granny flat plus a swimming pool (STCA). The perfect conditions are in place to allow you to create a masterpiece.
LOVE. The house is nestled amongst vast, park-like gardens, which are absolutely stunning as they are, but also hold immense potential. Enjoy sitting on the entertainer's deck to gaze out at the lush, green scene that is a treat for the eyes and the soul. This sought-after, family-friendly location is moments from Manly Dam, and is a short walk to cafes, schools, supermarkets and city buses.
• Weatherboard home with timber construction
• Combined lounge and dining area, which connects seamlessly to a deck for easy alfresco entertaining and dining
• North-facing backyard with an enormous entertainer's patio, veggie beds, a chicken coop, a near-level lawn, all of which is surrounded by beautiful established trees and plants
• Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and stylish herringbone splashback
• All of the bedrooms include built-in wardrobes. One of the bedrooms flows outwards to the deck and includes a reverse-cycle air-con unit. The other two feature ceiling fans
• One bathroom with a shower, the other with a bath and overhead shower
• Lovely original features including high ceilings, pine floorboards and double-hung windows
• Single lock-up garage and lots of further off-street parking
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale is moments from Manly Dam, which offers many walking and mountain bike trails to discover and explore, as well as quiet fishing and picnicking spots. Despite the tranquil and green environs, the convenience that is afforded from this central spot is second-to-none. It's a short stroll to Manly Vale Public School, cafes, supermarkets and city buses, and just a short drive or an easy bike ride into Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.