Versatile family oasis with ocean views
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. From its elevated position on a peaceful, tree-lined street at the back of Manly Vale, this stunning retreat-like residence is poised to take in spectacular views of the ocean and the district of Manly. Though peacefully located right next to Manly Dam, this is a central location close to schools, shops, parks and beaches, and is a popular choice for families looking to indulge in a relaxed northern beaches lifestyle.
LOVE. The versatile layout with studio/teenager's retreat, the spectacular resort-like pool, the quiet yet convenient location and the dazzling views make this an outstanding opportunity for discerning families and entertainers. Step onto the large all-weather entertainer's deck to enjoy morning sunshine as well as elevated views of the ocean and district, or embrace the afternoon sun from the comfort of your front verandah.
• Free-flowing living zone that moves through large sliding doors to a large entertainer's deck that looks out across the district of Manly
• Beautiful ocean breezes constantly refresh the interiors
• Sleek stone kitchen with island bench, electric cooking, dishwasher and adjoining laundry
• Gas-heated saltwater pool with a poolside cabana and change room
• Easy-care tropical-inspired landscaped gardens
• Elegant Brushbox hardwood floors, reverse-cycle air-con unit and ceiling fan in living
• Luxe master bedroom with a wall of built-ins, a shower en-suite and front verandah access. Two additional bedrooms, one with built-ins
• Studio/teenager's retreat with en-suite shower and built-ins
• Generous attic storage with a ladder, plus under-house storage
• Off-street driveway parking for at least two cars
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale is very close to Manly Dam, which offers many walking and mountain bike trails to discover and explore, as well as quiet fishing and picnicking, kayaking and paddle-boarding spots. Despite the tranquil and green environs, the convenience that is afforded from this central spot is second-to-none. It's a short stroll to Manly Vale Public School, cafes, supermarkets and city buses, and a short drive to beaches or into Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.