Quiet leafy setting for private family home
FIND. Nestled in one of the quietest and most leafy pockets of Manly Vale, this immaculate single-level home offers peaceful sanctuary, yet sits within a short stroll of many lifestyle amenities. It's hard to beat the convenience of this central location, with supermarkets, cafes, parks and city transport all within a short walk.
LOVE. This already perfectly presented home will be popular with upsizers and families with young children exactly the way it is, but it will also suit those who are looking for a home that has the potential to be extended and adapted towards their growing family's needs. There are many examples of other homes in the street who have capitalised on the views by adding another level (STCA), and there is space to consider adding a pool to the back yard as well.
• Spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with pitched ceiling and air-con unit set privately to the rear of the house.
• Modern kitchen with stone counters and gas cooking.
• Generous entertainer's deck with a beautiful district outlook to Fairlight headland.
• Three double sized bedrooms with built-ins in two. The master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and a shower en-suite.
• Second living area to the front of the house, which captures all-day sunshine.
• Main bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
• Generous attic storage.
• Off-street parking for two cars.
• Studio/rumpus room is a great breakout zone for children to play or study in, or even as guest accommodation.
LIVE. Manly Vale is an up-and-coming area that provides fantastic access to the city and to Manly, while also being within walking distance of parks, shops, beaches and cafes. There are several supermarkets within an easy stroll of the front door, and the B-Line bus service to the city is on nearby Condamine Street. It's an easy bike ride to Manly along level bike paths, or a short walk to Harris Farm, the Andrew Boy Charlton pool and Queenscliff Beach.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.