Stylish family home with versatile floorplan
FIND. This immaculately conceived family home has been given a first-rate makeover, and is now presented as a sophisticated and contemporary residence in a popular and extremely well connected location. Surrounded by impeccably landscaped gardens to the front and the rear, and with a large rumpus that has the potential to be moulded into self-contained accommodation or a teenager's retreat, this is a versatile and superbly appointed home that will grow with your family through the years.
LOVE. Great care has been taken in the completion of this remarkable home, which is presented with stylish, up-market fittings, and a fresh, beachy palette to complement its coastal location. A selection of outdoor areas include a north-facing garden to the front, a level lawn and large entertainer's terrace to the rear, and a balcony with views of the district and Manly golf course.
• The bright and spacious open-plan living area includes stylish engineered floorboards, reverse-cycle air-con, and offers superb indoor/outdoor flow to the front garden, which is protected by an automatic gate, and has a lovely northerly aspect, making it ideal for sitting out in the morning and afternoon.
• The kitchen follows a sleek white colour palette with stone counters, a large breakfast bar with casual seating space, soft-close joinery and an adjoining Butler's pantry/laundry where you can store all of your appliances out of sight.
• Upstairs, two generous bedrooms both connect to a full-length balcony where you can gaze across the district and over Manly golf course. Also upstairs is a second bathroom with a rainfall shower, a double vanity and stylish V-groove detailing.
• Downstairs are two generous bedrooms with built-in storage, which are serviced by a stylish bathroom with a free-standing bath and travertine floor tiles.
• The studio is a generously sized and versatile space that could easily be converted into self-contained accommodation, or could be used as a base for a home business. It flows to a full-length, covered terrace, and has a separate storage room that can be locked.
LIVE. Though Manly Vale offers fantastic proximity to all sort of lifestyle conveniences, this is a quiet and leafy street that gets very little traffic and offers a sense of peace. Within walking distance, however, are a number of supermarkets, as well as cafes and the B-Line bus service. It's a quick bike ride into Manly along level bike paths, or you could walk there in about 30 minutes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.