Family haven with architect-designed renovation
FIND. Featuring the perfect floorplan, this free-standing home has been elevated to lofty heights with an architect-designed renovation. An extraordinary example of low-maintenance modern family living, it showcases a collection of flawless interiors, which are enhanced by private, landscaped gardens and stunning outdoor living zones. This remarkable residence is hidden away in one of Manly Vale's quietest and most leafy pockets, moments from supermarkets and cafes, and tantalisingly close to Manly.
LOVE. Every space and corner has been finished with meticulous attention to detail and every angle offers private leafy outlooks. Enjoy the benefits of true indoor/outdoor living, with a spectacular open-plan living area that offers a seamless connection to a large outdoor living zone, where you can entertain friends or relax with your family in quiet, private surrounds. With the flexibility of a study nook and a teenager's or guest retreat, this is a versatile home that will suit families with children of all ages.
• Light-filled living with various defined zones for lounging and dining. Skylights and lots of glass maximise natural light.
• Stunning shaker-style kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and large island bench, gas cooking, generous pantry storage and subway-tiled splashback.
• Large entertainer's deck with pitched pergola and built-in BBQ area. Overlooking a landscaped back yard with split-level lawn.
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, shower en-suite an underfloor heating and front verandah access. Two additional queen-sized bedrooms with built-ins.
• Stunning modern bathroom with underfloor heating, freestanding bath and separate shower.
• Guest or teenager's retreat with bathroom and built-in cupboards.
• Laundry room with Caesarstone bench space and storage cupboards.
• Engineered oak floorboards and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
• Double lock-up garage. Lots of under-house storage.
• High-quality solar panels. Electricity supply for the entire house.
LIVE. The convenience of this family-friendly location is hard to beat. With schools, parks, supermarkets and cafes within moments of the front door, there is plenty to keep you in the neighbourhood. But a large part of the appeal is the fantastic access to Manly, beaches and the city, with Queenscliff and Fairlight beaches only a 5-minute drive away, and the B-Line service just down the road offering a quick journey straight to the CBD.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.