Private and tranquil family home offers passport to an idyllic coastal life
FIND. Set on a magnificent block of land only metres from Manly Dam, this attractive freestanding home is a private oasis shaped for relaxed family living.
LOVE. Immersed in a sublime leafy setting with unspoiled native bushland nudging the rear boundary, this comfortably family home provides a sun soaked haven of peace and privacy.
• Light-filled living/dining and adjoining balcony, perfect for catching the sea breeze
• Well-presented kitchen in good condition
• Two bedrooms at the front of the house are serviced by a neat and tidy bathroom.
• Lock-up garage as well as off-street parking for at least two cars.
• Self-contained studio at the rear
LIVE. Being so close to Manly Dam, picnics, walks and mountain biking will be regular weekend activities for the family. Yet this central location means Manly and Warringah Mall are only a 10-minute drive away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.