North-facing cottage on popular leafy street
FIND. Presenting an outstanding opportunity for keen renovators, this charming weatherboard cottage sits on one of the best and most sought-after streets in the area. Leafy, quiet and serene, this popular pocket of Manly Vale is loved by families and professionals who value a peaceful family-friendly environment to come home to, yet be close enough to walk to the action in Manly.
LOVE. You'll love the sunny north-facing aspect and the large entertainer's deck where you can sit and appreciate the quiet and lush green surrounds. The house is in perfect living condition, but there is clear potential to add value. There is the option of renovating the current layout, or you could take inspiration from the other homes on the street that have capitalised on the views by adding another level (STCA).
• Spacious light-filled nor-east facing living and dining area that offers seamless flow to the deck
• Large north-facing entertainer's deck made private by a natural screening of trees. Entertain and relax to the sounds of birds
• Neat kitchen with timber counters, gas cooking, dishwasher
• Backyard with pergola covered patio plus lawn area and storage shed
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and single-sized second bedroom also with built-ins
• Bathroom with spa bath
• Striking character details include pine floorboards, high ceilings and picture rails
• Covered carport and potential for off-street parking for one other car
LIVE. Though this quiet, tree-lined street offers true serenity, this central location delivers on convenience. Offering easy access to the city as well as Manly, the B-Line bus service is just a couple of minutes' walk away, or it's an easy bike ride into Manly along level bike paths. A number of supermarkets and cafes are within walking distance, as are a variety of public reserves. Passmore and Nolan reserves have walking tracks, playing fields and children's playgrounds, or Manly Dam offers some great bushwalking and mountain bike trails as well as picnic spots.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.