Family and entertaining perfection embraced within an idyllic garden setting
FIND. An awe-inspiring double storey home offers family and entertaining perfection at every level. Meticulously presented throughout, the spacious interiors seamlessly connect with an idyllic landscaped environment and bare all the hallmarks of an aspirational Northern Beaches lifestyle.
LOVE. With level entry from the double carport, this home holds high street appeal and makes an immediate impression with its Steve Hislop, Design In Green, surroundings.
• Set across two levels, every thought has been given to practical layout and how it works with modern day living. An outdoor activities store room is positioned immediately within the front door which is perfect for those embracing the outdoor lifestyle of The Beaches.
• The master bedroom, with its full bath and frameless glass shower ensuite, and second bedroom both look out to a canopy of lush greenery whilst the third overlooks the stunning front entertainment patio and gardens below.
• Moving downstairs, multiple living areas enjoy an open plan feel with varying degrees of practical separation. Wall-to-wall bi-fold doors ensure that both the living area and an excellently positioned rumpus room create a seamless connection with the idyllic alfresco entertaining area to the fore. Flooded with natural light, the children will enjoy hours of fun throughout all the seasons.
• To the rear, the open plan casual living and kitchen transitions out via double patio doors to a huge covered entertaining deck. Perfect for BBQs, there are also timber stairs with their contemporary steel balustrades, that lead you down to the resort-style gas heated in-ground pool with custom built 'outdoor' kitchen and cabana. Cleverly maximising every available space, there is also a wine cellar and dedicated pool toy storage area.
• With a lush level lawn and rope bridge, that leads to the perfect children's cubby house, this truly is a home of rare distinction for the area.
• Additional features include ducted heating, polished wood floors, guest bedroom as well as separate study and large internal laundry.
LIVE. Conveniently located close to Millers Reserve, local schools, Warringah Mall and the city bus, it is also a pleasant walk or cycle away from Queenscliff and Manly beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.