Magnificent waterfront home with sun-soaked north aspect overlooking Manly Cove
* Recalling a bygone era of art deco charm and Gatsby elegance, this handsome period home features graceful north-facing interiors that open out via French doors to a waterfront sandstone terrace, level lawn and 12m harbourside swimming pool.
* Featuring one of Manly Cove's widest water frontage approx 30m wide and offering an unsurpassed outlook over Manly Cove.
* Spacious layout with laced-iron Juliet balconies that seem to hover directly over the water, this wonderful home is now being offered for the first time in 60 years.
* Situated in the prestige area on Manly's Eastern Hill with easy walking distance to Little Manly Reserve, Manly Wharf ferries, Manly's famous surf beaches and The Corso.
* Occupying a generous 752sqm of level waterfront land, with a secluded street presence it also has a lock-up garage, storage shed and laundry room.
* Entry is to the upper level, where four generous bedrooms all gaze north across Manly Cove, watching ferries glide in and out of Manly Wharf and the sun setting over the hill of Fairlight.
* A palatial master bedroom has a charming bay window with 180 degree view and offers the potential to create a wonderful parent retreat.
* There are two more double bedrooms with waterfront views plus third bedroom and a study with built-in storage and full original bathroom with large bathtub, separate shower recess, toilet and separate WC.
* Polished wood panelled walls and a mahogany banister lit by leadlight windows lead down to the main living level where again, the north aspect and Manly Cove outlook are fully utilised by a fabulous original floor plan.
* The original kitchen has been well preserved and offers ideal bones for a contemporary makeover.
* There is a sitting room, formal dining with fireplace plus a formal lounge. The sitting room and formal lounge open directly via French doors to the sandstone waterfront terrace, pool and level lawn.
* There is also a laundry room with additional shower, separate WC and a storage room plus lock-up garage at street level.
* Located on the prized northern side of Manly's Eastern Hill, this wonderful home offers a quite secluded vantage point from which to enjoy all the cosmopolitan delights that Manly has to offer including world-famous beaches, ferry rides, cafes, delis, restaurants and bars.