Generous period semi in premium beachside location just 100m from Queenscliff Beach
* Prestigiously situated just moments from Manly's famous surf beaches, Manly Corso, cafes and restaurants, this generous period semi on a 251sqm level block also has a pull-down ladder to a large attic that would be ideal for adding extra rooms and a never-to-be-built-out ocean view (STCA).
* Featuring a sunny level backyard with much sort after dual street access offering the potential to add rear street access to parking if desired.
* In neat but original condition it is ideal and ready for a contemporary makeover offering a fabulous starting point for young families, professional couples or semi retired searching for the quintessential northern beaches lifestyle.
* Presenting immaculately from the street, with a wide frontage and generous wraparound porch, its existing floor plan offers separate living and dining rooms, two double-sized bedrooms with built-in storage and a large gas kitchen that overlooks the backyard.
* There are high ceilings and picture rails throughout and the sunny backyard offers a level lawn, storage shed and covered barbecue area.
* A pull-down ladder in the front hall leads to the generous attic space, where ideally a master bedroom/parent retreat would be beautifully placed to take in the ocean views.
* Taking advantage of a very wide side easement to the building opposite, the views, once gained, should never be built out.
* There is also an updated bathroom with separate WC and an internal laundry room.
* Situated in a lovely quiet street, just one street back from Manly's famous promenade, it is just a level 100m walk to the sand and surf at Queenscliff beach.
* There are great cafes just around the corner on the North Steyne beachfront, or you can stroll along the beachfront to more great cafes, restaurants and bars on The Corso.
* Walk to ferries and buses.