Fantastic Fusion of Contemporary Flair & Federation Character
* Beyond the beautiful façade of this deceptively large Federation semi lies a fantastic fusion of spacious contemporary design & convenience combined with a wealth of authentic period character which makes it utterly irresistible.
* Located for lifestyle in a tranquil corner of Manly, it is close to beaches, cafes & transport.
* One highlight of the spacious light-filled interiors is the sensational vaulted ceiling of the open plan kitchen/living/dining area which flows onto a sunny private courtyard/garden.
* Other accommodation includes a wide formal hallway, three breezy double bedrooms, contemporary bathroom with sunken bath & wide north-facing verandah.
* Among the many features are sandstone foundations, cellar/storage, stonetop vanity & mosaics in bathroom, foldaway laundry, CaesarStone benchtops, Euro appliances & a gas-powered fireplace.
* Among the exquisite period touches are high ornate ceilings, carved hallway arches, ornament ledges & original polished timber floors.