Delightful Edwardian residence boasting space and classic style
* Wrapped in leafy surrounds on a generous corner block, ‘Glen Ayr' is a delightful double storey Edwardian residence enjoying elegant renovated interiors infused with classic contemporary style and exquisite period charm.
* Graced with an original wraparound verandah, the weatherboard façade blends seamlessly into its verdant setting and a bright entrance welcomes you into the central hallway with a stunning decorative ceiling and polished floorboards.
* Three large downstairs bedrooms include two with built-in robes and a pleasant front outlook, and one with an original tiled fireplace and verandah access.
* A huge formal lounge features a pressed metal ceiling and an imposing original fireplace with a wooden mantel.
* The luxurious three-zoned downstairs bathroom offers a full clawfoot bath, a long granite vanity, a separate shower and a powder room.
* A glorious open plan living space, wrapped in windows affording abundant natural light with polished ceramic tiles underfoot, encompasses the dining space and a gourmet kitchen boasting a stainless steel Fisher & Paykel oven and double drawer dishwasher, a gas Miele cooktop, an island bench with a family bar, and plentiful timber cupboards.
* Bi-fold doors open onto a shaded side courtyard with a beautiful water feature exuding a tropical aesthetic, and a paved rear patio with high fencing and ample space for outdoor entertaining.
* Timber stairs climb to a bright family room with a turret style study nook, timber lined ceiling and slimline wooden venetians, a large bedroom with roof storage, and a second bathroom with a separate shower and chic CaesarStone vanity.
* Additional features include a sizeable separate laundry, soaring ceilings with intricate roses, stained glass detail, downlights, white wooden venetians, ceiling fans, temperature-controlled hot water, a garden shed and a single carport with a remote door.
* This exceptional property is also ideally positioned within walking distance of shops, cafés, buses, local schools and Manly Beach.