Character-filled beach-house one block from beach with off-street parking
* Enviably located just one street back from North Steyne and Manly promenade, this historic, beautifully preserved home dates back to 1905 and comes with the holy grail of local ‘must haves': secure off-street parking.
* Sitting pretty behind a classic white picket fence its picture-perfect façade will charm you along with the beachy renovated interiors showcasing wide kauri pine floors and high period ceilings for a breezy summertime feel.
* You can relax and unwind after a day at the beach on your sun-drenched north-facing deck overlooking the garden, while sandy feet can enter via the back garden gate to hose down.
* There are three double bedrooms as well as separate dining and living zones and a smartly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel Blanco cook top and oven.
* Modern touches like ceiling fans and the occasional splash of bright colour on a feature wall make this home a refreshing blend of period and contemporary.
* The bathroom is fittingly simple and rustic with slate-tiled floors and a freestanding clawfoot tub.
* Add in north-facing living areas with separate dining and living zones and you've got the ideal private haven just footsteps from the breaking waves of the Pacific.
* There is also a storage shed and wide side easement for the future addition of a carport (STCA).
* Pop around the corner or up to the beachfront at night for great local cafes & restaurants and on work days take a level walk along the promenade to the ferry and city buses.