Pair of renovated terraces with residential/commercial zoning
* Featuring matching chic interiors, this pair of period terraces have wide appeal as either commercial premises or private homes and are being offered separately or together.
* Set up your business inside their stylishly updated period interiors, featuring wide Kauri Pine floors, fresh white colour scheme and modern kitchens with timber bench-tops and stainless steel appliances or set up house in a top central location ten steps from the azure breakers of North Steyne.
* Representing great value for money for first homeowners, they offer two bedrooms each, including a light-filled attic master, neat paved courtyards and renovated bathrooms featuring frameless glass and large bathtubs.
* Practically mirror image in floor plan, number 39 has the added bonus of an eat-in kitchen that opens via French doors to a simple, picturesque courtyard overhung by a frangipani tree.
* Both properties have laundries, (one internal) and each has a sitting room/reception at the entry followed by a bedroom/office, modernised kitchen, bathroom and lovely private courtyard at the rear.
* The gorgeous attic rooms are well ventilated and naturally lit by windows on both the east and west façade.
* Well positioned for business, in a busy hub of shops with good on-street parking right outside, they are central to ferries, buses, restaurants and just a two minute stroll to Manly Beach.
* For homebuyers, they represent an opportunity to buy into prestigious, cosmopolitan Manly and live a laid back beach lifestyle just footsteps from great bars, restaurants, cafes and delis.