also known as 146 Pittwater Road, Manly
* Steeped in history and featuring a prominent setting in the heart of Manly, 200m to the sand and surf, this versatile two storey property comprises a 50sqm retail space, private one-bedroom barn conversion and newly recreated three bedroom terrace residence on one title.
* Explore the multiple uses of this versatile offering, ideal as a home and income prospect or prime investment with scope to reconfigure the terrace and apartment to create an extended principal residence or ideal accommodation for the multi-generational family.
* Set on a dual access block, the two self-contained residences feature private rear access and comprise a converted 1890s barn with vaulted upper level bedroom and a stunning three to four bedroom family sized residence.
* Featuring a secure courtyard entry, the separate apartment features its American redwood original stable door and incorporates an open plan lower level with living and dining space, well appointed modern kitchen, large freshly schemed bathroom with bath and separate shower, and a huge upper level bedroom.
* Newly transformed by a sophisticated designer revamp retaining its architectural integrity, the terrace is set over two stylishly appointed levels and features cedar framed glass doors opening to a covered all-weather entertainer's courtyard.
* Accessed via original French doors to a chic entry foyer, the lower level features open plan living and dining with polished concreted floors flanked by a sleek stainless steel kitchen with chef's grade Ilve gas cooker and Japanese tiled splashbacks.
* Upper level accommodation is accessed via an original Kauri staircase and comprises three double bedrooms with built-in robes plus a large formal lounge with original fireplace which could be used as a fourth bedroom.
* A designer tumbled marble bathroom with Japanese tub and frameless glass shower screen services the upper level while a chic powder room is found at entry level.
* In a prominent, high exposure setting, the 50sqm retail/commercial suite features a wide glass frontage and is complete with a kitchenette/office and powder room.
* Featuring flexible Mixed Use zoning, this unique and character-filled property is ideal for those working from home with a prime address, footsteps to Manly's cosmopolitan hub and its renowned beachfront and lifestyle attractions. A lock-up garage at the rear is currently used as storage but could easily be reconfigured for parking.